Nagoya University in its “Academic Charter” states that the mission of the university is to contribute “to the well-being and happiness of humankind through research and education” and, in order to fulfill this mission, makes clear the fundamental objectives of social contribution, research and education.
Additionally, the “Fundamental Policy of University Management” guarantees the academic freedom of all instructors, employees and students, encourages each member proactively to participate in the ideals of the university and in the formulation and realization of objectives, and asks each member to contribute to the development of the university.
- Harassment Prevention in Nagoya University
Nagoya University strive to prevent Harassment from happening in order to allow all the members to engage in educational, research, and employment activities with no violation from various forms of harassment, we will also take any necessary measures to respond quickly and appropriately. Nagoya University Harassment Consultation Center
http://www.sh-help.provost.nagoya-u.ac.jp/consult.html Nagoya University Harassment Prevention Measures Guideline
- Make efforts for Students with Disabilities
Nagoya University has been making efforts for Students with Disabilities not to be disadvantaged in academic campus life because of their disabilities. For achieving this purpose, Nagoya University set up the Office for Students with Disabilities under the Center for Student Counseling. Office for Students with Disabilities, Center for Student Counseling, Nagoya University
- Location: 2F, Building 7, B Wing, in the area of the School of Engineering, Higashiyama Campus, Nagoya University
- Opening Hours: 10:00～17:00
- Opening Days: Monday to Friday(Except National, Public Holidays）
- Contact: Furo-cho, Chikusa-ku, Nagoya-city,464-8601, Japan
- Tel: 052-789-4756 Fax: 052-747-6457
- E-mail ： email@example.com
- Web-site: http://gakuso.provost.nagoya-u.ac.jp/gakuso/gakuso/
*Processes of Disability Services and Procedure